Find the nearest lodge to you: or choose from the lodges below:
- » Ivyleaf Combe Lodges
- » Leycroft Valley Lodges
- » Indio Lake Lodges
- » Ruby Country Lodges
- » Whipcott Water Lodges
- » Saxon Maybank Lodges
- » New Forest Lodges
- » Weybread Lakes Lodges
- » Redbrick Woodland Lodges
- » Charleswoth Lodges
- » Quarry Walk Lodges
- » Black Hall Lodges
- » Bluewood Lodges
- » Anglesey Lakeside Lodges
- » Trewythen Lodges
- » Meadows End Lodges
- » Ribblesdale Lodges
- » Faweather Grange Lodges
- » West Tanfield Lodges
- » Oakwood Lodges
- » Raywell Hall Lodges
- » Hornsea Lakeside Lodges
- » Parmontley Hall Lodges
- » Nunland Hillside Lodges
- » Kessock Highland Lodges
What's unique about Weybread Lakes Lodges:
- One of the most luxurious lodge finishes in The Autograph range no expense has been spared
- A private sauna in every lodge
- Our most exclusive development of just 3 lodges set on a private lake
Short breaks from
3types of lodge at this site
View lodges »
Weybread Lakes Lodges | SuffolkCheck availability / book »
About Weybread Lakes Lodges
Weybread Lakes is part of our Autograph Lodge Holiday collection and boasts a breathtaking setting on the picturesque Norfolk/Suffolk border, one of the country's most beautiful and sought-after holiday destinations.
Set around a secluded private lake, this brand new cluster of luxurious lodges takes luxury to a new level.
With added emphasis on the wow-factor, each lodge has been carefully furnished to opulent standards and boasts a large, private decking area featuring a private hot tub and sauna. The ultimate retreat - perfect for that special or romantic break.
You can take the world on your own terms from Weybread Lakes. Sit back and drink in the spectacular setting, or simply indulge yourself in pure, unashamed luxury - the choice is entirely yours.
Extra special touches
The exclusive fishing lake offers the chance to broaden your skills with friendly coaching, while a full and discreet concierge service provides help anything you might need, from good local advice to making reservations. Take rural luxury a step further and enjoy freshly laid eggs from the farm delivered to your door, or indulge in a customised pamper pack including handmade chocolates, champagne and roses. Cycle hire with guided routes is available.
Typical Lodge features:
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Large flat screen TV with Freeview
- DVD/CD and home cinema system
- Kitchen including microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Bath and shower
- Fluffy bath robes
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- No pets
- 1 - The Weybread Lakes lodges were excellent accommodation of the very highest standard they had thought of everything. It was the height of indulgence definitely we will be returning.
Mrs L, Sandy, Bedfordshire, 4th Mar 2011
- 2 - A real chance to get away from the outside world of hustle and bustle and into your own piece of tranquillity in luxury surroundings.
Mr D, Crowborough, East Sussex, 28th Feb 2011
- 3 - Really spectacular accommodation nothing had been missed. A real touch of luxury.
Mrs W, Sittingbourne, Kent, 21st Feb 2011
- 4 - I would recommend this holiday to any adults wanting pure luxury tranquillity and romance!!
Mrs A, Norwich, Norfolk, 28th Jan 2011
- 5 - Heaven amazing loved it!!!
Mr D, WITHAM, Essex, 21st Jan 2011
- 6 - I would recommend this holiday to others. The place was amazing just perfect for a quiet getaway.
Miss M, Bromley, Kent, 7th Jan 2011
- 7 - Fantastic if you're looking for a get away from it all holiday in luxurious accommodation everything has been thought about and it's the most idyllic setting.
Mr C, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, 30th Dec 2010
- 8 - I would like to recommend this to others as it is such a wonderful place which offers peace & tranquillity. I would also like to be selfish & keep it secret so that I can book again!!
Mr B, Ashford, Kent, 23rd Dec 2010
- 9 - This is the most amazing lodge we have ever seen. Every room has been decorated beautifully and the scenery is gorgeous. We have had such a relaxing stay and we will definitely be coming back again soon!
Mr G, Colchester, Essex, 22nd Nov 2010
- 10 - An absolutely stunning lodge - we were gobsmacked from the moment we walked in the front door. We arrived in darkness and the scene was set beautifully with the blue lights around the cabin. In the morning we saw the lake and we couldn't believe our eyes! Every detail was thought about in the cabin and nothing was missing - just great hidden extras. The cabin was beautiful the setting was extremely pretty and everything was thought about with care by Adam and Sally. A perfect relaxing get away from it all weekend! Highly recommended and we will definitely return!
Miss M, Northampton, Northamptonshire, 5th Nov 2010
- 11 - We stay in lots of lodges around the UK but this stands out as being what you call top class the finishing touches in the lodge are 5 star the surroundings are peaceful and the owners on site are really nice people. If you fish its a bonus as its next to your lodge and the local town has everything you need. I would highly recommend a break at the Weybread Lodges we will be back for sure!
Mr R, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, 1st Nov 2010
- 12 - This was the best place we've ever stayed in. When we arrived we were literally speechless at how amazing the place was. It looked fantastic in the photos but they couldn't do it justice it was so much better than we could even have imagined. Weybread Lakes is the perfect place to relax unwind and get away from it all. We got back today and we're already checking availability to go again.
Mr P, Aldershot, Hampshire, 1st Nov 2010