Find the nearest lodge to you: or choose from the lodges below:
- Ivyleaf Combe Lodges
- Leycroft Valley Lodges
- Ruby Country Lodges
- Whipcott Water Lodges
- Burnbake Forest Lodges
- New Forest Lodges
- The Manor Resort
- Willow Lakes Lodges
- Weybread Lakes Lodges
- Redbrick Woodland Lodges
- Charleswoth Lodges
- Quarry Walk Lodges
- Henlle Hall Lodges
- Beaconsfield Park
- Wigmore Lakes lodges
- Black Hall Lodges
- Bluewood Lodges
- Anglesey Lakeside Lodges
- Slate House Lodges
- Trewythen Lodges
- Herons Brook Lodges
- Hornsea Lakeside Lodges
- Raywell Hall Lodges
- Oakwood Lodges
- Sun Hill Lodges
- Cedar Retreats
- Faweather Grange Lodges
- Ribblesdale Lodges
- Meadows End Lodges
- Parmontley Hall Lodges
- Durham Coastal Lodges
- Nunland Hillside Lodges
- Glen Clova Lodges
- Kessock Highland Lodges
What's unique about Ribblesdale Lodges:
- An eclectic mix of traditional and super modern lodges, perfect for a special romantic break in ultimate luxury
- White Scare Cave is nearby - it's the longest show cave in Britain, full of underground streams and waterfalls. An awe inspiring, truly breath taking day out!
- Coffee shop, farm shop & restaurant on location; serving an exquisite selection of locally sourced freshly cooked foods delivered straight to your lodge.
Short breaks from
7types of lodge at this site
View lodges »
Ribblesdale Lodges | Yorkshire DalesCheck availability / book »
About Ribblesdale Lodges
If you're looking for something extra special then this stunning cluster of luxury lodges set in the grounds of the impressive and historic thousand acre Gisburn park Estate are the perfect choice for you. The location in the heart of the Ribble Valley, inspiration for Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, has been designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and offers a gateway to exploring the magnificent Yorkshire Dales.
Each lodge has been stylishly designed with every home comfort in mind, effortlessly blending contemporary design with rural charm and nestled within prize winning gardens and water features. Enjoy your own private decking area with a sumptuous outdoor hot tub or take advantage of the on site massage therapist to really unwind. For those of you looking for something more energetic, the private cycle paths and walking trails through the Estate along the Ribble River are perfect.
Nearby Pendle Hill offers a challenge to keen walkers who can reward themselves afterwards at the famous Assheton Arms in Downham village, the setting of the BBC's Born and Breed drama.
Just a ten minute walk through the Estate from your lodge you'll discover the stunning market village of Gisburn, with a delightful pub, award winning Italian restaurant and quaint shops selling local organic produce. The Lancashire coastline, numerous market towns (Clitheroe, Skipton and Settle, all 10 mins), the Yorkshire Dales and Lake District National Park are all within easy reach.
Extra special touches
Taste the luxury of delicious, freshly prepared food delivered straight to your door - including Champagne, strawberries and clotted cream as the perfect accompaniment to romantic evenings in the hot tub! Add an extra personal touch to a special occasion with celebratory balloons/banners ready in-lodge for your arrival, and top the surprise with a sweet treat from our personalised cake service. Or simply indulge in the opulence of rose petals scattered on your bed, waffle bathrobe hire†, Millar Harris scented candles and toiletries, complimentary King Henry VI water and a late 12-noon† checkout... A full concierge service provides great local advice and friendly assistance with booking days out. Relaxing massages can be enjoyed on site. Cycle hire is also available. †Subject to availability.
Typical Lodge features:
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV/DVD/CD
- TV/DVD in every bedroom (selected lodges)
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Family parties only
- Pets £40pw each (max 1) (in specific accommodation)
- 1 - If you are looking for a place to stay for a relaxing break peaceful romantic then this is the place for you. Would highly recommend this park outstanding was so happy while there couldn't have asked for a better place to unwind chill out and watch TV with no harassment from kids! Bliss!!!!! Accommodation was brilliant so clean and of high standard we were that happy we didn't venture out for any meals!!! Was so lovely to arrive at accommodation and not need any essentials like dish cloth tea towel toilet roll. Will be going back again without a doubt and will certainly be recommending to friends.
Mrs B, Ellesmere Port, South Wirral, 11th Mar 2011
- 2 - Loved the bath.
Mr D, Gretna, Dumfriesshire, 11th Mar 2011
- 3 - Lovely peaceful location beautifully appointed lodges fantastic hot tub loved by young and old alike. Would highly recommend this park.
Mrs W, Shipley, West Yorkshire, 11th Mar 2011
- 4 - We visited Ribblesdale for our honeymoon! The surroundings were perfect as were the luxuries of the hot tub and Jacuzzi bath .... Lovely pleasant staff and locals. All produce is local and delicious! ... Lots of little villages to visit relaxing and so easy this is like a second heaven!!
Miss B, Manchester, Lancashire, 7th Mar 2011
- 5 - I would definitely recommend this site. We stayed in the Wentworth Lodge it was very clean the furnishings were excellent quality and modern everything about it was lovely the garden wasn't quite finished but made no difference as it had a patio area. It was a lovely relaxing weekend just what we wanted and wasn't to far away from us in Sheffield. The cafe on the site was very warm and welcoming and nice food.
Mrs S, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, 4th Mar 2011
- 6 - I would highly recommend Ribblesdale Park for its quality lodges with hot tubs and its perfect location on the edge of the Dales. It offers a very friendly reception/cafe staffed by very friendly staff. It also offers a massage service that takes place in the comfort of your own lodge. The site itself is only a short stroll into the centre of Gisburn where the White Bull pub and an Italian restaurant can be found both of which are very nice.
Mr G, York, North Yorkshire, 4th Mar 2011
- 7 - Great park very peaceful in beautiful countryside close to good pubs and walks.
Mr R, SUNDERLAND, 28th Feb 2011
- 8 - Very quiet and peaceful and a lovely secluded hot tub.
Mrs P, Bury, Lancashire, 21st Feb 2011
- 9 - The standard of the accommodation is excellent. I took our dog and was prepared for a lesser quality accommodation but I was very pleasantly surprised. There was no sign of previous dogs ever staying there. The whole place from the cabin to the grounds was wonderful and we will be returning.
Mrs F, Grimsby, South Humberside, 21st Feb 2011
- 10 - A relaxing break in scenic surroundings with plenty to do on the doorstep.
Ms O, Hebburn, Tyne And Wear, 21st Feb 2011
- 11 - Very relaxing enjoyable holiday worth every penny we spent. Park staff very helpful and pleasant. Looking forward to our next one will be booking again soon.
Mrs D, Wirral, Merseyside, 21st Feb 2011
- 12 - The accommodation is a home from home our lodge had dishwasher washing machine tumble dryer along with all mod cons. The hot tub was a big hit with the whole family great to go in once the kids were in bed! The site is well maintained and Hindelinis coffee shop is a must for those who love hot chocolate with the works. The staff on site are really friendly and helpful. The Calf's Head in Worston is excellent (not for the faint hearted) portions are large so go hungry! Lots to see and do if you want or you can just chill all day. Excellent holiday we will be going back again!
Mr H, Ormskirk, Lancashire, 21st Feb 2011
- 13 - I would recommend this holiday to any age group. It is relaxing and peaceful and within easy walking distance of the village. It is a great get away from the day to day hustle and bustle of busy life and gives you space and tranquillity to relax in luxury.
Mrs S, Sunderland, Tyne And Wear, 21st Feb 2011
- 14 - A perfect tranquil break were totally relaxed within an hour of arrival.
Mr M, Bury, Lancashire, 18th Feb 2011
- 15 - Just back from a 4 night stay. The accommodation was amazing immaculate and much better than expected. We will definitely be returning as still so much to explore....
Mrs M, Livingston, West Lothian, 14th Feb 2011
- 16 - By far exceeded our expectations. Immaculate accommodation could not fault it at all didn't want to leave. Would definitely visit again highly recommended. It was the attention to detail that made this place so nice.
Miss R, Yarm, Cleveland, 14th Feb 2011