Find the nearest lodge to you: or choose from the lodges below:
- » Ivyleaf Combe Lodges
- » Leycroft Valley Lodges
- » Indio Lake Lodges
- » Ruby Country Lodges
- » Whipcott Water Lodges
- » Saxon Maybank Lodges
- » New Forest Lodges
- » Weybread Lakes Lodges
- » Redbrick Woodland Lodges
- » Charleswoth Lodges
- » Quarry Walk Lodges
- » Black Hall Lodges
- » Bluewood Lodges
- » Anglesey Lakeside Lodges
- » Trewythen Lodges
- » Meadows End Lodges
- » Ribblesdale Lodges
- » Faweather Grange Lodges
- » West Tanfield Lodges
- » Oakwood Lodges
- » Raywell Hall Lodges
- » Hornsea Lakeside Lodges
- » Parmontley Hall Lodges
- » Nunland Hillside Lodges
- » Kessock Highland Lodges
What's unique about Oakwood Lodges:
- Some ultra modernist interiors with fittings more accustomed to a 5 star boutique hotel
- Set amidst the picturesque in the Vale of York, just 12 miles from York city centre
- Just 2 miles from Skipworth Common nature reserve, boasting some unrivalled areas of natural beauty
Short breaks from
4types of lodge at this site
View lodges »
Oakwood Lodges | YorkshireCheck availability / book »
About Oakwood Lodges
Oakwood Lodges are part of our Autograph Lodge Holiday collection and are conveniently located amidst the beautiful scenery of the picturesque Yorkshire Wolds. This small collection of stylish lodges provides the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of modern day living, yet superbly located for exploring the many treasures along the Yorkshire coastline and historic York only a 20 minute drive away.
These luxury lodges have been stylishly furnished and all boast the added luxury of a contemporary outdoor decking area with private hot tub with great views either over the picturesque small lake or across the lush green meadows. Take advantage of sumptuous in lodge therapies or treat yourself to one of our pamper packs. Bike hire is available (charges apply.)
There is so much to see and do in and around this popular area, whether it's a visit to the many nearby friendly pubs to sample the flavours of the local cuisine, a trip to the nature reserve to see rare plants and wildlife or for the more active the lodges sit close to the Yorkshire Wolds Way.
Extra special touches
Make the most of our on-site staff, who are happy to help with booking taxis, restaurants and days out. Our cycle hire comes complete with advice on guided routes, some famous points of interest for bird watchers and a variety of great local attractions. Pamper packs are also available.
Typical Lodge features:
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with selected Freeview channels/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Bath and overhead shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up on arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and high chairs £10pw each
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) small breeds only (Oak Lodge)
- 1 - A brilliant relaxing break in fab surroundings!
Miss J, Bradford, West Yorkshire, 10th Mar 2011
- 2 - Friendly. Great for dogs.
Mr M, Telford, Shropshire, 7th Mar 2011
- 3 - What a wonderful relaxing time we had. The location was superb as there were loads of places to visit within half an hours drive (even out of season) The site is located a mile from the nearest road & the cabin was well designed warm & with just about every modern appliance that one may need. We took our grandchildren & everyone enjoyed themselves. Totally relaxing everyone enjoyed the hot tub even in the cold weather! We will definitely be visiting again.
Mr B, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, 28th Feb 2011
- 4 - Fantastic accommodation - especially the hot tub - good value for money for a spring break.
Mrs H, Stroud, Gloucestershire, 28th Feb 2011
- 5 - Great peaceful place with excellent facilities.
Miss B, High Peak, Derbyshire, 25th Feb 2011
- 6 - The hot tub was great and the lodge was peaceful and rural yet close to York.
Miss C, Cockermouth, Cumbria, 18th Feb 2011
- 7 - Fantastic accommodation with great facilities and easy reach to York and Leeds a faultless holiday.
Mr Y, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, 11th Feb 2011
- 8 - Would definitely recommend this holiday to others a very relaxing break.
Mrs S, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, 11th Feb 2011
- 9 - This was the perfect valentines break in lodge number 14 acorn lodge. Secluded romantic and so relaxing. The hot tub was fabulous even on a chilly February evening we sat for over 6 hours drinking champagne under clear skies. The one day of truly awful weather we never left the lodge but made good use of the steam room then snuggled in front of the fire and watched DVDs. The kitchen facilities are perfectly adequate and having the dishwasher means no washing up. The huge floor to ceiling doors into the bedroom which when opened revealed the chandelier over the bed made the place feel very luxurious. On our last morning even though checkout was 10 am we still managed to enjoy our morning tea in the hot tub with the sun rising lazily over the lake and the birds singing. How perfect!! We left totally relaxed and promising ourselves we would definitely be back soon.
Ms K, Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire, 11th Feb 2011
- 10 - I'd recommend Oakwood from the very warm welcome from the owners to the fabulous hot tub - we couldn't fault it. An excellent location quiet and secluded exactly what we were looking for.
Ms S, Edinburgh, Midlothian, 5th Feb 2011
- 11 - Great value for money ideal for relaxing and recharging your batteries.
Mr S, Birkenhead, Merseyside, 4th Feb 2011
- 12 - We had a lovely stay at Oakwood holiday lodges. It was very peaceful and relaxing and the hot tub was fab just what we needed for a relaxing break!
Miss R, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, 4th Feb 2011
- 13 - We had the most amazing and relaxing holiday ever we were in and out of our hot tub and sitting chatting to each other it was brilliant well worth the wording romantic break.
Mrs S, Grantham, Lincolnshire, 31st Jan 2011
- 14 - Beautiful lodges in a tranquil setting...perfect for a relaxing holiday! Only 20 minutes away from York!
Miss H, Derby, Derbyshire, 24th Jan 2011
- 15 - If you are looking for a relaxing break then look no further it's a great get away.
Mrs W, Carlisle, Cumbria, 17th Jan 2011
- 16 - I found this holiday just what we needed after Christmas relaxing comfortable and great value for money. Ideal for all ages and families. Booking to go again in a couple of months can't wait!
Mrs J, Walsall, West Midlands, 10th Jan 2011