Find the nearest lodge to you: or choose from the lodges below:
- Ivyleaf Combe Lodges
- Leycroft Valley Lodges
- Ruby Country Lodges
- Whipcott Water Lodges
- Burnbake Forest Lodges
- New Forest Lodges
- The Manor Resort
- Willow Lakes Lodges
- Weybread Lakes Lodges
- Redbrick Woodland Lodges
- Charleswoth Lodges
- Quarry Walk Lodges
- Henlle Hall Lodges
- Beaconsfield Park
- Wigmore Lakes lodges
- Black Hall Lodges
- Bluewood Lodges
- Anglesey Lakeside Lodges
- Slate House Lodges
- Trewythen Lodges
- Herons Brook Lodges
- Hornsea Lakeside Lodges
- Raywell Hall Lodges
- Oakwood Lodges
- Sun Hill Lodges
- Cedar Retreats
- Faweather Grange Lodges
- Ribblesdale Lodges
- Meadows End Lodges
- Parmontley Hall Lodges
- Durham Coastal Lodges
- Nunland Hillside Lodges
- Glen Clova Lodges
- Kessock Highland Lodges
What's unique about Ivyleaf Combe Lodges:
- Spacious, open plan lodges with superb views of the countryside
- A location which is perfect for those looking to relax, uninterrupted
- Only 6 miles from the golden sands of Sandymouth Beach
Short breaks from
2types of lodge at this site
View lodges »
Ivyleaf Combe Lodges | North CornwallCheck availability / book »
About Ivyleaf Combe Lodges
Ivyleaf Combe is part of our Autograph Lodge Holiday Collection and enjoys an idyllic setting nestling in a stunning wooded valley just two miles from the unspoilt, picturesque Cornish seaside town of Bude.
Beautiful woodland surroundings, superb contemporary luxury and easy access to both North Devon and Cornwall unite to create Ivyleaf Combe's truly unique atmosphere. A wonderful choice for a peaceful, relaxing holiday at any time of year and an excellent base for exploring the breathtaking scenery and unique attractions of this much-loved region.
Each spacious, well-appointed lodge boasts a stylish interior with luxury and modern-day living very much in mind. The perfect retreat for a romantic escape or revitalising break with friends and family, you can do as much or as little as you please - relax and unwind in your very own hot tub, indulge in a pamper pack, or visit the many popular and traditional villages in the local area.
A host of delightful hotspots await close by, including historic Clovelly, fashionable Rock, famous Padstow and magnificent Port Isaac. Glorious beaches abound!
Bike hire† and a laundry room† are available for all dates. Charges apply.
The area is home to some of the most magnificent sandy beaches in the country and golf, horse riding, sailing, fishing and surfing are all available close by together with superb cycling (hire available) and walking along the breathtaking famous Cornish Way and Heritage coastline. Whether you're looking to recharge your batteries or seeking an energetic break away this stunning collection of truly special lodges are the perfect base from which to enjoy a wonderful break away.
Extra special touches
The ultimate personal touch! From help with booking a reliable taxi to advice on everything in the local area, or even arranging a table for two outdoors on a summers evening someone is always on hand to assist you at Ivyleaf. Pamper packs and cycle hire are also available.
Typical Lodge features:
- Outdoor hot tub
- Widescreen TV/DVD with freeview
- Wi-Fi access†
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies included in party total (Toad Lodge)
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge
- No pets
- 1 - A really lovely romantic retreat set in a beautiful location. The accommodation and attention to detail was fantastic! I would recommend this to anyone :)
Miss R, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, 11th Mar 2011
- 2 - I would recommend this holiday to anyone I know it was so lovely didn't want to come home.
Mrs P, South Molton, Devon, 25th Feb 2011
- 3 - Very friendly site with excellent standard of accommodation. Great location for exploring the local area with lots to do and see. will definitely consider re-booking and would happily recommend this to all.
Mrs B, EPSOM, Surrey, 21st Feb 2011
- 4 - Amazing place lovely hot tub unlike other places we visited the hot tub was ready to use as soon as arriving you didn't have to wait for it to heat up. The staff were really kind and helpful. Lovely views and you get enough privacy. Lovely place :-)
Miss W, Bristol, Avon, 30th Dec 2010
- 5 - Fantastic holiday and a wonderful location would go back.
Mrs C, BUCKINGHAM, 23rd Oct 2010
- 6 - I have never used Hoseasons before but I wanted to book a surprise romantic weekend for the girlfriend at late notice and Hoseasons were brilliant as they sorted me my 3 night accommodation with everything I requested including 4 poster bed and hot tub and at a great price. I have already recommended Hoseasons to friends and family and I will definitely be using them again.
Mr B, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, 15th Oct 2010
- 7 - Ivyleaf was idyllic - the perfect getaway to relax. The hot tub was amazing as was the cookies and wine which made arriving after a long drive so much better. The views are great and the local town is only a 5 minute drive away. I would definitely go back and would recommend to friends.
Miss H, London, UK, 11th Oct 2010
- 8 - A wonderful lodge.
Mrs V, Solihull, West Midlands, 9th Oct 2010
- 9 - Yes!! Lodges are fantastic!! Well equipped and perfect for a romantic relaxing break.
Miss P, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, 9th Oct 2010
- 10 - Immaculate accommodation - attention to detail superb - All you could ask for and more for a self catering lodge - highly recommended - will definitely go again soon!!
Mrs E, Wimborne, Dorset, 9th Oct 2010
- 11 - Tastes are very subjective and I hesitate to recommend anything to anyone but if peace and quiet in unspoilt places are what you are after I feel that you would have to go a long way to better Ivyleaf Combe.
Mrs T, Malvern, Worcestershire, 8th Oct 2010
- 12 - I would recommend this holiday to friends and relatives as I feel that it was the prefect getaway from everyday stresses. The holiday accommodation was spotless and the hot tub was a brilliant bonus.
Miss B, Chatham, Kent, 2nd Oct 2010
- 13 - Fantastic base for a truly relaxing holiday...beautiful accommodation countryside and coastline...cannot go wrong here.
Mrs B, 24th Sep 2010
- 14 - The site was good and the lodge was great. Our 15 month old loved it as the lodge was long which enabled him to run from one end to the other. It helped burn off some of his excess energy!! We thoroughly enjoyed the whole holiday and would recommend the site to anyone.
Mrs D, DRONFIELD, Derbyshire, 11th Sep 2010
- 15 - We have been with Hoseasons many times. We have been to Ivyleaf Combe before it was as good as the first time we were there. We have loved all of Hoseasons lodges all different but homely and clean. We will continue to holiday with you.
Mrs H, LEICESTER, 10th Sep 2010
- 16 - Perfect holiday. Home from home but not home if you know what I mean as everybody needs a change of scenery. Ideal for friends who enjoy each others company or for families. Will definitely book again.
Mr L, SHIPSTON-ON-STOUR, Warwickshire, 4th Sep 2010