Find the nearest lodge to you: or choose from the lodges below:
- » Ivyleaf Combe Lodges
- » Leycroft Valley Lodges
- » Indio Lake Lodges
- » Ruby Country Lodges
- » Whipcott Water Lodges
- » Saxon Maybank Lodges
- » New Forest Lodges
- » Weybread Lakes Lodges
- » Redbrick Woodland Lodges
- » Charleswoth Lodges
- » Quarry Walk Lodges
- » Black Hall Lodges
- » Bluewood Lodges
- » Anglesey Lakeside Lodges
- » Trewythen Lodges
- » Meadows End Lodges
- » Ribblesdale Lodges
- » Faweather Grange Lodges
- » West Tanfield Lodges
- » Oakwood Lodges
- » Raywell Hall Lodges
- » Hornsea Lakeside Lodges
- » Parmontley Hall Lodges
- » Nunland Hillside Lodges
- » Kessock Highland Lodges
What's unique about Indio Lake:
- The lodges are perfectly perched overlooking a beautiful collection of mature lakes
- Set in amongst the most beautiful towering forestry in a very personal setting, a very contemporary feel in the lodges creates an amazing atmosphere
- Beautifully located right on the edge of Dartmoor National Park
Short breaks from
5types of lodge at this site
View lodges »
Indio Lake | South DevonCheck availability / book »
About Indio Lake
Indio Lakes is part of our Autograph Lodge Holiday collection and truly offers the ultimate luxury retreat deep in the heart of Devon's picture-postcard countryside.
These contemporary eco-friendly lodges enjoy an idyllic setting either nestled at the lake's edge or tucked away amid the surrounding woodland. Perfect for locking yourself away from the outside world at any time of year and escaping to a tranquil hideaway surrounded by all the peace and beauty nature has to offer.
This is a superb base for doing as little or as much as you please - Indio Lakes sits at the gateway to the Dartmoor National Park, so lovely walks exploring one of the country's most stunning, rugged landscapes, peppered with quaint pubs and traditional teashops, provide wonderful opportunities for those wishing for a little adventure.
Devon enjoys an eternal popularity for its world-famous English Riviera coastline, begging exploration and brimming with fashionable seaside villages such as Salcombe and Kingsbridge, or bustling with lively, cosmopolitan towns - the quintessentially English seaside resorts of Torquay and Brixham are only a short drive away.
Extra special touches
Pamper packs are available on request on site. Cycle hire is also available.
Typical Lodge features:
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with selected freeview channels/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazing and central heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots £12pw each
- Family parties only
- No pets
- 1 - The lodge was a very high standard and had everything we could have asked for. A very peaceful location.
Miss M, Neath, West Glamorgan, 28th Feb 2011
- 2 - Peaceful well kept efficient accommodation. Beautiful surroundings and park life.
Mr C, Solihull, West Midlands, 25th Feb 2011
- 3 - Great location to explore Dartmoor and the South Devon coast. The lodge was excellent with a great view over the lake and more importantly a fantastic hot tub to help wind down on an evening.
Mr C, Bristol, Avon, 18th Feb 2011
- 4 - I would recommend ths holiday with out hesitation it was the best place that we have ever stayed and found it thoroughly relaxing. It was nice to do as we wanted and the hot tub was lovely over looking the lake.
Mr S, Bristol, Avon, 11th Feb 2011
- 5 - Lovely relaxing and tranquil location great for a romantic get away.
Ms B, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, 7th Feb 2011
- 6 - Lovely location amongst the trees and the hot tub was glorious. The lodge itself was extremely well appointed and so cosy. Would certainly visit Indio Lakes again.
Mrs H, Bournemouth, Dorset, 7th Feb 2011
- 7 - Totally chilled out from the moment you arrive a great bolt hole away from all the hustle and bustle of everyday life with fantastic accommodation and surroundings already planning our next trip back.
Mr K, Plymouth, Devon, 4th Feb 2011
- 8 - This is a very peaceful and pretty site and the accommodation is excellent. The local town is within walking distance and has some good pubs/food. The site is on the edge of the Dartmoor National Park but is also only 20 minutes from the coast.
Mr C, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, 31st Jan 2011
- 9 - Beautiful modern lodges in beautiful surroundings...perfect.
Mr M, Bristol, Avon, 28th Jan 2011
- 10 - Beautiful holiday lodges. Hot tub was amazing and very secluded. Ideal for peace and serenity. Had a fantastic time the lodge was a welcoming relaxing environment after a busy day of visiting the villages and towns that surround the site. Would return to indio lake without any hesitation. Loved it!
Mrs C, Walsall, West Midlands, 14th Jan 2011
- 11 - Overall the holiday was fantastic the accommodation being so new was very modern and in great condition throughout. The chalet was well stocked with pots pans washing machine dish washer iron TV etc. The chalet was divided very well with an open plan living/kitchen area and the bedrooms/bathrooms were very comfortable. Overall very pleased...
Miss H, Banstead, Surrey, 30th Dec 2010
- 12 - I would like to recommend the holiday but am reluctant to as the more people that know about it means less possibility of me being able to book it again!! Seriously though I thoroughly recommend it for anybody wanting a relaxing stay in high class accommodation and in a fantastic location.
Mrs T, Weymouth, Dorset, 23rd Dec 2010
- 13 - Amazing location. When we travelled it was very snowy and so we were worried about the park being closed but this was not a problem. The staff made sure we could still have an enjoyable holiday and even though we weren't able to drive up to our lodge we didn't have to walk a great deal. Overall an amazing place to spend Christmas. Definitely visiting in the summer so we can see the lake when it's not frozen up!
Miss G, Littlehampton, West Sussex, 23rd Dec 2010
- 14 - It is a beautiful idyllic site. Wonderful tranquillity.
Mr M, Bristol, Avon, 23rd Dec 2010
- 15 - Modern lodge over looking stunning scenery especially during autumn when leaves are turning. Lodges well equipped and location central to everything. Will definitely return in the near future.
Miss W, Bristol, Avon, 1st Nov 2010
- 16 - We found the lodge at Indio Lake to be a perfect break the accommodation and location are excellent. The lakeside location is peaceful and tranquil but the area has many hidden attractions should you wish to find them. We would highly recommend. Thank you.
Mrs G, Colchester, Essex, 29th Oct 2010