Find the nearest lodge to you: or choose from the lodges below:
- Ivyleaf Combe Lodges
- Leycroft Valley Lodges
- Ruby Country Lodges
- Whipcott Water Lodges
- Burnbake Forest Lodges
- New Forest Lodges
- The Manor Resort
- Willow Lakes Lodges
- Weybread Lakes Lodges
- Redbrick Woodland Lodges
- Charleswoth Lodges
- Quarry Walk Lodges
- Henlle Hall Lodges
- Beaconsfield Park
- Wigmore Lakes lodges
- Black Hall Lodges
- Bluewood Lodges
- Anglesey Lakeside Lodges
- Slate House Lodges
- Trewythen Lodges
- Herons Brook Lodges
- Hornsea Lakeside Lodges
- Raywell Hall Lodges
- Oakwood Lodges
- Sun Hill Lodges
- Cedar Retreats
- Faweather Grange Lodges
- Ribblesdale Lodges
- Meadows End Lodges
- Parmontley Hall Lodges
- Durham Coastal Lodges
- Nunland Hillside Lodges
- Glen Clova Lodges
- Kessock Highland Lodges
What's unique about Hornsea Lakeside Lodges:
- Magnificent red log lodges with no extravagance spared
- A superb coastal location with access to the beach just 800 meters from the lodges
- A stones throw from Hornsea Golf Club, one of the best Golf Courses in Yorkshire
Short breaks from
4types of lodge at this site
View lodges »
Hornsea Lakeside Lodges | East YorkshireCheck availability / book »
About Hornsea Lakeside Lodges
Boasting a spectacular lakeside setting encompassed by 60 acres of unspoilt countryside, this exclusive selection of luxury lodges enjoy s an enviable location just a stone's throw from the historic town of Hornsea and the magnificent Yorkshire Moors coastline.
Hornsea Lakeside Lodges are part of Our Autograph Lodge Holiday collection. Each lodge has undergone careful styling to create sumptuous, contemporary ambience that is beautifully complemented by a private hot tub-perfect for relaxing under the stars after a long day exploring this beautiful corner of England.
Picturesque Hornsea numbers among an eclectic cocktail of quaint local villages and bustling towns offering diverse attractions ranging from daytime culture to night-time vibrance and gastronomy. Dramatic cliffs, sandy bays, historic houses, designer outlets, boating and birdwatching opportunities abound.
Extra special touches
Golf lovers can snap up a fabulous opportunity to enjoy discounts at Hornsea Golf Club and access to the members clubhouse, while anglers can make the most of the fully stocked fishing lake directly outside the lodges. A full concierge service provides great local advice and friendly assistance with anything guests might need. Pamper packs and cycle hire are both also available.
Typical Lodge features:
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Flatscreen TV with DVD/CD and freeview
- Ipod docking station
- Kitchen including microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Bath and shower (Sandpiper Lodge)
- Bed linen, duvets, towels and bath robes
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Private decking with patio furniture
- BBQ available for hire
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Woodburning stove
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs free of charge
- No all-male all-female or mixed groups under 25
- Pets £50pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation)
- 1 - Amazing new lodge best lodge we have stayed in by far kids and all loved our stay.
Mr H, Hull, North Humberside, 11th Mar 2011
- 2 - Easy to find excellent accommodation clean tidy very tastefully decorated. Fantastic!! ;)
Mrs L, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, 4th Mar 2011
- 3 - Stunning lodge for anyone who wants home from home comfort and decent location for exploring the East coast.
Miss T, Accrington, Lancashire, 25th Feb 2011
- 4 - I have already recommended this venue to 2 different couples x excellent venue and location and the facilities are very good too.
Mrs S, Derby, Derbyshire, 25th Feb 2011
- 5 - Would recommend the accommodation for anyone wanting to get away from it all for a few days. Lovely and relaxing - great for chilling out :)
Miss N, South Shields, Tyne And Wear, 21st Feb 2011
- 6 - Fabulous accommodation. Amazing hot tub.
Mr S, Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, 21st Feb 2011
- 7 - Absolutely fantastic modern spacious lodges with excellent facilities. Fab hot tub. Lodges easy accessible for lots of places to visit in the area - seaside resorts Hull and Beverley. Staff very friendly on arrival and would definitely recommend these hope to return in the future. Great for couples families and children (we had two young children and they had lots of space to run around!!)
Mrs D, Malton, North Yorkshire, 18th Feb 2011
- 8 - PERFECT!!! PERFECT!!!! Great place Hornsea Lake Lodges beautiful location perfect lodge 10/10. Cleanliness was great recommend to anybody wanting a perfect romantic break!! Will revisit as soon as possible and will be booking again next year!!! Thank you for a wonderful experience Hoseasons!!!
Mrs A, Prenton, Merseyside, 18th Feb 2011
- 9 - Peaceful location cabins at a very high standard will be returning.
Miss M, MIDDLESBROUGH, Cleveland, 14th Feb 2011
- 10 - This stay was fantastic will be looking to book again all of us really enjoyed it.
Miss B, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, 11th Feb 2011
- 11 - Superb break. Highly recommended.
Mr E, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, 4th Feb 2011
- 12 - I have already posted lots of pics to Facebook and friends have asked for details of the lodge.
Mr B, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, 28th Jan 2011
- 13 - We wanted to book a lodge for a winter getaway and were amazed at the fantastic accommodation that we'll more than likely visit again next winter but with our children. The site just consists of nine lodges at present with no on site amenities so it's a quiet holiday park and that's how we liked it although shops were only a 15 minute walk away. Some people may not like the quiet site but once you're in the fantastic lodges you won't care about anything else. Great short break and I'd recommend this site to anyone.
Miss C, Birmingham, West Midlands, 21st Jan 2011
- 14 - This was a great log cabin was very spacious clean an modern. Everything was at this one place what you would require for your holiday! Jacuzzi was lovely hot for on arrival. We had a fantastic stay at this place definitely 10/10.
Miss W, Liverpool, Merseyside, 14th Jan 2011
- 15 - This was a great log cabin was very spacious clean and modern. Everything was in one place that you would need for your holiday! Jacuzzi was lovely hot on arrival. We had a fantastic stay at this place definitely 10/10.
Miss W, Liverpool, Merseyside, 14th Jan 2011
- 16 - Very impressive lodges in a quiet and private park. The lodges are well equipped and provide a high standard of accommodation with complete privacy - an ideal place to escape for relaxation.
Mr T, Malton, North Yorkshire, 7th Jan 2011