Find the nearest lodge to you: or choose from the lodges below:
- » Ivyleaf Combe Lodges
- » Leycroft Valley Lodges
- » Indio Lake Lodges
- » Ruby Country Lodges
- » Whipcott Water Lodges
- » Saxon Maybank Lodges
- » New Forest Lodges
- » Weybread Lakes Lodges
- » Redbrick Woodland Lodges
- » Charleswoth Lodges
- » Quarry Walk Lodges
- » Black Hall Lodges
- » Bluewood Lodges
- » Anglesey Lakeside Lodges
- » Trewythen Lodges
- » Meadows End Lodges
- » Ribblesdale Lodges
- » Faweather Grange Lodges
- » West Tanfield Lodges
- » Oakwood Lodges
- » Raywell Hall Lodges
- » Hornsea Lakeside Lodges
- » Parmontley Hall Lodges
- » Nunland Hillside Lodges
- » Kessock Highland Lodges
What's unique about Faweather Grange Lodges:
- A charming, well developed location with the lodges nestled comfortably within mature trees and foliage
- Just 11 miles from the shopping hotspots of Leeds city centre, Skipton Castle and the Royal Armouries
- A privately owned Chauffeur driven Bentley service available to all guests for just 85!
Short breaks from
10types of lodge at this site
View lodges »
Faweather Grange Lodges | West YorkshireCheck availability / book »
About Faweather Grange Lodges
Faweather Grange Lodges are part of our Autograph Lodge Holiday collection and located amidst the stunning scenery and tranquil surroundings of Ilkley Moor. Nestled in a 70 acre private estate, this small collection of just 11 lodges offers visitors an exclusive escape away.
Each lodge has been carefully furnished to exacting luxury standards and all have generous private external decking areas with American outdoor hot tubs. Do as little or as much as you like, you choose the pace of your break.
From the pressures of modern day living Faweather is ideally positioned for exploring the many picture postcard villages and market towns this wonderful region has to offer.
Sit back, relax and savour the breathtaking countryside views, take advantage of in-lodge therapy treatments or indulge yourself with one of the tailor made pamper packages, including a unique Bentley Chauffeur service.
If you're seeking a little more adventure, great cycling and walking trails can be found on your doorstep as well as three superb golf courses, a host of top quality gourmet restaurants and local pubs which are all within easy reach.
An ideal location for romantic breaks and those families looking for something extra special, it's easy to see why so many people return to Faweather Grange Lodges year after year.
Extra special touches
Enjoy our famous Bentley Bollinger Break and indulge in Champagne, a pamper pack and a chauffeured Bentley Arnage to your choice of restaurant in Lower Wharfdale. Our exclusive Gourmet Break adds to the luxury with the inclusion of a fabulous dinner for two at the Michelin-starred Box Tree restaurant. Shopping trips to Harvey Nichols, and helicopter chartering and tours can also be arranged a full concierge service provides great local advice and friendly assistance with booking days out. Relaxing massage and beauty therapies are offered from the comfort of your lodge. Cycle hire with guided routes is also available.
Typical Lodge features:
- Outdoor hot tub
- Widescreen TV
- DVD/CD and home theatre cinema system
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Jacuzzi bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in your party total
- Cots £12pw each (Foxhollow, Aspen VIP and Alpine Premier VIP)
- Highchairs £12pw each
- Pets £60pw each (max 2) (except Serenity 2, 4, 5 and Alpine Premier VIP)
- 1 - This was the ideal place to celebrate a special occasion. Everything on hand to relax and chill out in the glorious countryside. The hot tub under the stars with a glass of champagne - wonderful!!
Mrs W, Scunthorpe, South Humberside, 4th Mar 2011
- 2 - Faweather Grange is excellent the lodges are of a very high standard and well maintained. My fiance and I spent a fabulous romantic long weekend there the setting and surroundings are outstanding. The hot tub and sauna were very well received!! We have both agreed that we would like go back again - Friday to Monday simply wasn't long enough. I booked the Bentley experience as s surprise for my Fiance and it is definitely worth doing. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
Miss H, Leicester, Leicestershire, 25th Feb 2011
- 3 - A great honeymoon getaway we will be back very soon.
Miss W, Lichfield, Staffordshire, 14th Feb 2011
- 4 - Very relaxing and peaceful location with towns only a short drive away. Lodge was perfect for me and my wife would recommend to anyone hot tub was the finishing touch.
Mr C, Leyland, Lancashire, 7th Feb 2011
- 5 - From the moment we arrived to the day we left everything was perfect and easy. You get excited the minute the gate opens you to luxury and tranquillity. We were greeted with a warm and friendly welcome which was completely hassle free. We were also informed about where to find information about local bike and walking trails and what to do in the area as well as the basic working of the sauna and the hot tub. The lodge was beautiful modern well equipped clean and cosy. The hours you can pass just watching the rabbits outside the lodge and taking in the fresh air and beautiful surroundings. It's simple really if you want to relax in the land of peace and quiet have the best nights sleep and drink champagne in your own private hot tub watching the stars then go to Faweather Grange. I know I'll be back :-)
Miss W, Manchester, Lancashire, 7th Feb 2011
- 6 - The pictures of the lodges we stayed in do not do them justice in the brochure or on the website. There were 10 in our party and I've never seen each and every one of us stuck for words at the initial walk around. Fabulous lodges with every facility you could want or imagine. We didn't want to leave!!!!
Miss F, Coventry, West Midlands, 28th Jan 2011
- 7 - Strongly recommend this park for total peace and relaxation time. Pure self indulgence!
Mr S, Builth Wells, Powys, 24th Jan 2011
- 8 - Whilst staying there we had quite a few visits from family and friends and all were impressed by the location accommodation and facilities. The biggest attraction was the hot tub.
Mrs S, 21st Jan 2011
- 9 - Excellent lodge with everything provided. Sitting in the hot tub looking up at the stars on a January night was just magical.
Mr L, OSSETT, West Yorkshire, 17th Jan 2011
- 10 - I would recommend this park for a peaceful relaxing holiday.
Mrs M, Stockton-on-tees, Cleveland, 17th Jan 2011
- 11 - Excellent views from the lodge and privacy from the hot tub I would definitely go back!
Mr S, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, 14th Jan 2011
- 12 - Fantastic relaxing get away from it all venue - lovely and clean with all the facilities you could ask for.
Mrs S, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, 7th Jan 2011
- 13 - Having shared the lodge with our friends and their family it was a fantastic place to just chill out. You completely forget where you are. The hot tub & log fire were amazing. Champagne and strawberries in the hot tub under the stars on New Year's Eve - what more could anyone ask for. The hot tub comfortably accommodated 4 adults and 4 kids - they absolutely loved it. Would highly recommend it.
Mrs H, Manchester, Lancashire, 29th Dec 2010
- 14 - Having shared the lodge with our friends and their family it was a fantastic place to just chill out. You completely forget where you are. The hot tub & log fire were amazing. Champagne and strawberries in the hot tub under the stars on New Year's Eve - what more could anyone ask for. The hot tub comfortably accommodated 4 adults and 4 kids - they absolutely loved it. Would highly recommend it.
Mrs M, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, 22nd Dec 2010
- 15 - Fantastic for a romantic getaway fabulous views. A very relaxing holiday.
Ms W, Darlington, County Durham, 13th Dec 2010
- 16 - After our 3rd visit you would think we would like to try somewhere else but how can you improve on perfection...already booked for next year and if we can we are going to try and squeeze in another in the summer. Everything about Faweather is perfect it is clean inviting it has a picture perfect setting and the staff are fantastic!! well done to the Faweather team...Liz & Des McMillan
Mrs M, Liverpool, Merseyside, 10th Dec 2010