Find the nearest lodge to you: or choose from the lodges below:
- Ivyleaf Combe Lodges
- Leycroft Valley Lodges
- Ruby Country Lodges
- Whipcott Water Lodges
- Burnbake Forest Lodges
- New Forest Lodges
- The Manor Resort
- Willow Lakes Lodges
- Weybread Lakes Lodges
- Redbrick Woodland Lodges
- Charleswoth Lodges
- Quarry Walk Lodges
- Henlle Hall Lodges
- Beaconsfield Park
- Wigmore Lakes lodges
- Black Hall Lodges
- Bluewood Lodges
- Anglesey Lakeside Lodges
- Slate House Lodges
- Trewythen Lodges
- Herons Brook Lodges
- Hornsea Lakeside Lodges
- Raywell Hall Lodges
- Oakwood Lodges
- Sun Hill Lodges
- Cedar Retreats
- Faweather Grange Lodges
- Ribblesdale Lodges
- Meadows End Lodges
- Parmontley Hall Lodges
- Durham Coastal Lodges
- Nunland Hillside Lodges
- Glen Clova Lodges
- Kessock Highland Lodges
What's unique about Charlesworth Lodges:
- 30 minutes from Manchester City Centre and its many shops and restaurants.
- Set on the cusp of the rolling hills of Derbyshire with picture perfect views of the Peak District
- A selection of luxury cars are available to pick you up from your lodge, complete with Champagne and Chauffeur, an extra special touch
Short breaks from
2types of lodge at this site
View lodges »
Charlesworth Lodges | DerbyshireCheck availability / book »
About Charlesworth Lodges
Charlesworth Lodges are part of our Autograph Lodge Holiday collection and offer a real hidden gem! Nestling in peaceful woodland on a hillside, well off the beaten track, the lodges command splendid uninterrupted views of Coombes Rocks on the edge of the magnificent Peak District National Park.
Each lodge boasts a contemporary style completed by beautiful furnishings and unspoilt vistas across the spectacular Peak District landscape. Do as little or as much as you wish as you unwind in this perfect rural escape.
Well away from the pressures of modern living, moorland walks unfold from your doorstep and a wealth of picture-postcard villages bursting with quaint shops and traditional pubs await discovery as you choose the pace of your holiday.
Those seeking a little more adventure, some serious retail therapy, or buzz and bright lights for a night out will find everything they need in vibrant Manchester, easily accessible by car.
Perfect for romantic breaks or quiet family getaways with that little extra special touch, one visit to Charlesworth Lodges just won't be enough.
Extra special touches
Indulge in superior luxury with the opulence of chauffeur-driven cars on request, from top-of-the-range Audis to the fabulous Bentley Arnage. Enjoy Champagne and exclusive tailor-made pamper packs (including Champagne buckets and stands), and up the romance with our personalised flower-ordering service, complete with your own special message. Cycle hire is also available.
Typical Lodge features:
- Outdoor hot tub
- Kitchen including microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge
- No all-male, all-female, or young mixed groups under 25 - family parties only
- No pets
- 1 - It was perfect.
Mr R, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, 4th Mar 2011
- 2 - Lodge cabin was amazing. Had the most amazing weekend in these lodges got engaged in one of the hot tubs so recommend this park to any romantic couple. Staff were so lovely and helpful and the setting of the lodges was beautiful.
Miss B, Edinburgh, Midlothian, 17th Dec 2010
- 3 - We cannot recommend your holidays enough and have several friends who now regularly book their holidays through you. After several years of finding other companies accommodation never meeting up to their brochure description we have finally found a company whose accommodation has never failed to please and is truly a home from home. We have now been on approx 12 Hoseasons holidays and as soon as we get back from one break we book another one. Keep up the good work!!!!
Mrs H, Birmingham, West Midlands, 10th Dec 2010
- 4 - Lovely views and a total chill out.
Miss L, St. Helens, Merseyside, 9th Dec 2010
- 5 - The lodges were of a very high standard very nicely and tastefully decorated. As it was snowing heavily (end November 2010) we didn't try out the hot tub which could have been used at no extra cost. Will like to return to try them out. The hosts/staff were very helpful when we got snowed in and arranged for us to be towed out - much appreciated. All facilities worked as expected and cleanliness was excellent. We especially liked the complimentary bath robes and cake! If you want a nice relaxing holiday in a quiet and beautiful landscape Charlesworth Lodges is the ideal place. Being snowed in was quite romantic we even got engaged during our stay!
Miss B, Birmingham, West Midlands, 28th Nov 2010
- 6 - I would definitely recommend this holiday. We stayed in a Charlesworth VIP Lodge for our anniversary it was an amazing break that was improved by the fine attention to detail in the lodge. Everything was spotless decorated to a very high standard and the hot tub (even in November) was a brilliant touch and arguably made the holiday. The information about local restaurants and places to go was also very much appreciated. Over all very very impressed why would anyone want to go abroad with this on your doorstep.
Mr M, Newcastle, Staffordshire, 23rd Nov 2010
- 7 - Just got back from a fantastic weekend break at Charlesworth Lodges. The accommodation was fantastic along with the hot tub!!! The park was small in size but this only added to the tranquillity of the weekend. Hard to believe that given the rural location of the park you could still see Manchester in the distance. Had a great time and would recommend a stay to anyone.
Mr L, Walsall, West Midlands, 19th Nov 2010
- 8 - Lovely location with beautiful scenary perfect for a quiet getaway. Lodges are cosy and warm and the hot tub makes a lovely extra after a days walking.
Miss W, Loughborough, Leicestershire, 1st Nov 2010
- 9 - We had a fab time in the VIP lodge - it was beautiful and all the family enjoyed the hot tub facilities. We hope to return next year!
Mrs F, Dunfermline, Fife, 18th Oct 2010
- 10 - Ideal place to relax and unwind and getaway from the rat race of everyday life.
Mr G, Loughborough, Leicestershire, 23rd Sep 2010
- 11 - This is a perfect setting accommodation spotless owners really seem to care about the layout of everything inside and outside the lodges lots of nice walks. This was advertised under the romantic break section and it was true to its word we wouldn't hesitate to go back the next time we need a relaxing breakthe lodges were beautiful and very welcoming.
Mr T, Kendal, Cumbria, 21st Sep 2010
- 12 - Our lodge was most comfortable well proportioned and resourced. As promised the setting was most peaceful and tranquil being well off the beaten track. The awe-inspiring views of the surrounding hills and countryside were spectacular and were an absolute joy to behold during all types of weather. Provided this small resort remained a hidden gem we would certainly consider returning here in the future.
Mrs G, London, 21st Aug 2010
- 13 - This is one of the best holidays we have had in England - the accomodation was excellent and so much to do in the area. Having the hot tub was fantastic and both children loved it.
Mrs B, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, 21st Aug 2010
- 14 - The lodges were luxurious with great decor and atmosphere and good heating.
Ms S, Lavrio, Attica, 30th Jul 2010
- 15 - The lodge was beautiful the setting and outdoors were fantastic for a quiet break. Like camping but instead of a cramped caravan a home from home in the lodge.
Mrs P, Leeds, West Yorkshire, 12th Apr 2010
- 16 - My daughter & family had a wonderful time & would look forward to another visit. She said the accommodation was high quality contact with the owners had been extremely friendly & helpful the location is superb for many nearby attractions. It sounds as if this treasure needs to be kept under wraps otherwise access could be very limited.
Mrs C, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, 5th Apr 2010