Find the nearest lodge to you: or choose from the lodges below:
- » Ivyleaf Combe Lodges
- » Leycroft Valley Lodges
- » Indio Lake Lodges
- » Ruby Country Lodges
- » Whipcott Water Lodges
- » Saxon Maybank Lodges
- » New Forest Lodges
- » Weybread Lakes Lodges
- » Redbrick Woodland Lodges
- » Charleswoth Lodges
- » Quarry Walk Lodges
- » Bluewood Lodges
- » Willow Lakes Lodges
- » Henlle Hall Woodland Lodges
- » Anglesey Lakeside Lodges
- » Trewythen Lodges
- » Meadows End Lodges
- » Ribblesdale Lodges
- » Faweather Grange Lodges
- » West Tanfield Lodges
- » Oakwood Lodges
- » Raywell Hall Lodges
- » Hornsea Lakeside Lodges
- » Parmontley Hall Lodges
- » Nunland Hillside Lodges
- » Kessock Highland Lodges
- » Sun Hill Lodges
- » Herons Brook Retreat Lodges
What's unique about Bluewood Lodges:
- Set deep in the picturesque Cotswolds, surrounded by bustling market towns and villages.
- Close by is the famous stately home, Blenheim Palace, birth place of Sir Winston Churchill
- The beautiful film set locations of Bourton-on-the-Water, Stow-on-the-Wold and Morton-in-the-Marsh are only down the road
Short breaks from
8types of lodge at this site
View lodges »
Bluewood Lodges | OxfordshireCheck availability / book »
About Bluewood Lodges
Bluewood Lodges are part of our Autograph Lodge Holiday collection, superbly located near to the picture postcard traditional Cotswold village of Kingham. Nestled in a beautiful small bluebell wood in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the lodges offer visitors a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of modern day living and the perfect base for exploring the many charms the idyllic Cotswolds have to offer. Relax on the deck of your own luxury lodge, take a leisurely walk to the local pub and enjoy great food and drink or venture slightly further a field to the historic market town of Stow on the Wold and popular quaint villages such as Chipping Norton, Moreton-in-Marsh and Bourton on the Water; there's so much on offer and all conveniently close at hand.
Each lodge has been carefully furnished to exacting standards featuring stylish, contemporary interiors and spacious external decking, and all come complete with sunken outdoor hot tub. Take a rod and enjoy a picnic down by the fishing lake, sit back and savour the beautiful countryside views or for the more energetic there's horse riding, cycling, walking trails and golf all within easy reach. These lodges are an ideal location for romantic couples and discerning families looking for something extra special.
Extra special touches
Our full concierge service is at hand to help you with advice on anything from booking days out to choosing tables at restaurants or arranging cycle hire delivered directly to your door. You also enjoy customised pamper packs on request and the use of a mobile hairdresser.
Typical Lodge features:
- Outdoor hot tub
- TV with selected freeview channels/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dryer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah (lodges)
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Pets £40pw each (max 1) (small breeds only) (Kingham Lodge, Wisteria Cottage and Stable Cottage)
- Welcome pack - Tea, coffee, milk and sugar
- 1 - I would recommend this holiday to any of my friends looking for a romantic break.
Miss M, Warwick, Warwickshire, 11th Mar 2011
- 2 - Great value for money fantastic picturesque location near local attractions fantastic spacious well furnished and modern lodges. Loved every minute - especially the lovely Jacuzzi.
Mrs K, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, 7th Mar 2011
- 3 - Quiet and secluded an amazing place to relax and enjoy the countryside.
Mrs P, Ipswich, Suffolk, 7th Mar 2011
- 4 - A beautiful lodge with a wonderful hot tub sauna and excellent bathroom. A relaxed and romatic break that I would recommend to all.
Mrs H, BASILDON, Essex, 28th Feb 2011
- 5 - Excellent accommodation.. .quiet spacious good quality crockery/utensils/furnishings. Everywhere we wanted to go seemed to be within 10 miles so a fine location.
Mr K, Kettering, Northamptonshire, 28th Feb 2011
- 6 - It was a lovely holiday everything was spot on. The gardens were also really well kept.
Mrs M, West Malling, Kent, 28th Feb 2011
- 7 - Fantastic accommodation in an ideal location to explore the surrounding area and after a long day out the hot tub is perfect to relax in.
Mr H, Okehampton, Devon, 25th Feb 2011
- 8 - Recommendation a must so peaceful quite and private.
Mrs. G, SEAHAM, County Durham, 25th Feb 2011
- 9 - The most relaxing and lovely place to stay - will be going again a.s.a.p. - we got engaged in our Hoseasons lodge so now it's my favourite place in the world!
Miss W, Northampton, Northamptonshire, 21st Feb 2011
- 10 - Excellent accommodation in a quiet part of the Cotswolds great local pubs and restaurants.
Mr L, Leicester, Leicestershire, 21st Feb 2011
- 11 - We had a lovely stay in our cosy wood lodge near to many lovely places to visit. Nearby is Stow on the Wold Bourton on the water and Cotswold Wildlife Park. Further afield we visited the Rococo gardens at Painswick for the Snowdrops + the beautiful village of Castle Coombe. Very good pub lunch there + girls played Pooh sticks in the fast flowing water. Very peaceful site to return to and enjoy the outdoor hot tub on the decking. Imagine a different but lovely time could be spent in the summer too. Was lovely to be able to spend a family break with our little dog Gilbert too!!
Mrs Y, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, 21st Feb 2011
- 12 - Very spacious and private accommodation. Perfect for getting away from it all.
Mrs M, Hinckley, Leicestershire, 21st Feb 2011
- 13 - We had a brilliant time staying in Cupids Lodge in the Bluewood Lodge Park in Oxford. The accommodation was 5* every little detail was brilliantly executed. The furnishings were beautiful and the overall comfort was wonderful. The Sauna and the hot tub were simply brilliant to relax in after a day out and about. We would recommend this Hoseasons site to anyone and everyone.
Miss W, Whitchurch, Shropshire, 21st Feb 2011
- 14 - What a wonderful place total relaxation very peaceful. Lodge is very well equipped. The ideal setting looking out across the fields with the odd wildlife running around. Had a wonderful Sunday Lunch at the Chequers in Chipping Norton. Would definitely return.
Mr K, Wantage, Oxfordshire, 18th Feb 2011
- 15 - Excellent weekend relaxing the lodge was at a top quality would recommend to friends and family.
Mr E, Denbigh, Clwyd, 18th Feb 2011
- 16 - It was a great place to chill out with friends. The hot tub was a real selling feature.
Mrs M, Brighton, East Sussex, 18th Feb 2011