Find the nearest lodge to you: or choose from the lodges below:
- » Ivyleaf Combe Lodges
- » Leycroft Valley Lodges
- » Indio Lake Lodges
- » Ruby Country Lodges
- » Whipcott Water Lodges
- » Saxon Maybank Lodges
- » New Forest Lodges
- » Weybread Lakes Lodges
- » Redbrick Woodland Lodges
- » Charleswoth Lodges
- » Quarry Walk Lodges
- » Black Hall Lodges
- » Bluewood Lodges
- » Anglesey Lakeside Lodges
- » Trewythen Lodges
- » Meadows End Lodges
- » Ribblesdale Lodges
- » Faweather Grange Lodges
- » West Tanfield Lodges
- » Oakwood Lodges
- » Raywell Hall Lodges
- » Hornsea Lakeside Lodges
- » Parmontley Hall Lodges
- » Nunland Hillside Lodges
- » Kessock Highland Lodges
What's unique about Black Hall Lodges:
- A collection of both traditional and contemporary lodge styles to suit any taste
- A 36ft private indoor heated swimming pool is located a stones throw from the lodges on site
- Nestled within a collection of quaint little towns and villages on the Welsh border
Short breaks from
8types of lodge at this site
View lodges »
Black Hall Lodges | ShropshireCheck availability / book »
About Black Hall Lodges
Black Hall Lodges are part of our Autograph Lodge Holiday collection. Commanding breathtaking views of the beautiful Shropshire and mid Wales countryside, this small collection of superior lodges sits just a mile from Offa's Dyke, close to the historic border town of Knighton. A perfect relaxing rural retreat or romantic hideaway.
The ultimate in stylish comfort, these fantastic lodges boast private hot tubs and enjoy use of an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, games room, gentle exercise room and nature trail.
The new in 2010 luxurious two storey Finnish lodges which are located in a small south-facing cluster, are finished to a high standard and offer modern furnishings.
A haven for lovers of tranquillity and outdoor adventure, this idyllic area abounds with quaint towns and picturesque villages while walking, mountain biking and quad biking are all nearby. A family run pub and restaurant are within 2 miles, Ludlow, Shrewsbury and Welshpool are easily accessible.
Extra special touches
The private swimming pool at Blackhall, is more often than not completely unoccupied, a luxury youll rarely find anywhere else. Youll also enjoy warm and welcoming hospitality our staff will always endeavour to help guests with special requests in any way they can. Pamper packs and cycle hire are both available on site.
Typical Lodge features:
- Outdoor hot tub
- Widescreen TV/DVD/CD with freeview
- Wi-Fi access†
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Patio with garden furniture and charcoal barbecue
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Woodburning stove (initial supply of logs included. Additional logs £3 per bag)
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- No pets
- 1 - The first time we went to Black Hall Lodges we were speechless we have been going there ever since for the past five years and we still love going as much as the first time. It is a fantastic place to unwind and chill out just listen to the birds and the stream while you relax in the hot tub.
Mr W, Tamworth, Staffordshire, 1st Mar 2011
- 2 - Very peaceful very relaxing break in lovely countryside - 2 words to describe the lodge - Pure Luxury!
Mrs P, Stoke-on-trent, Staffordshire, 28th Feb 2011
- 3 - Absolutely fantastic a beautiful place.
Miss H, Lichfield, Staffordshire, 28th Feb 2011
- 4 - Fantastic location so quiet and peaceful. Absolutely everything was catered for and the lodges are of such a high standard. Extremely good value for money and the on site facilities are first class. I would highly recommend this holiday to couples and families as both are more than catered for. Excellent!
Mrs L, Aldershot, Hampshire, 25th Feb 2011
- 5 - Black Hall lodges are the best log cabins you will find with the facilities staff and location to match! The perfect retreat to relax and refresh.
Mr C, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, 25th Feb 2011
- 6 - Accommodation and facilities are superb and we shall definitely be going back at the first opportunity.
Mrs P, Leicester, Leicestershire, 21st Feb 2011
- 7 - Fabulous facilities. Great hot tub and swimming pool.
Ms H, Sunbury-on-thames, Middlesex, 18th Feb 2011
- 8 - The lodge was amazing and in such a beautiful setting the log fire was a lovely touch and the hot tub was very clean and spacious. The staff were lovely and very helpful all the time. We had a lovely family break which was relaxing and peaceful. Overall fantastic place and would definitely go back!!
Miss P, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, 15th Feb 2011
- 9 - We have just returned from a fantastic four day break at Black Hall Lodges what a beautiful place. My two children aged two and three didn't want to leave we had the swimming pool and play room all to ourselves everyday my husband and I even tried our hand at a game of pool and table tennis!!!!!! Our lodge was immaculate and attention to detail was commendable. We will definitely be returning later in the year. Thank you for yet another memorable holiday.
Miss M, Manchester, Lancashire, 14th Feb 2011
- 10 - Absolutely fantastic lodges and leisure complex and wonderful hot tubs! Will definitely be returning. Can't fault it
Mrs M, Liverpool, Merseyside, 11th Feb 2011
- 11 - Just returned from weekend at Black Hall Lodges we really enjoyed our stay very peaceful and relaxing great views and enjoyed the walks from the site using the guides provided in the lodge. Very pleasant and helpful staff clean well appointed and spacious lodges. We will be visiting again to recharge our batteries soon!!
Mr B, Liverpool, Merseyside, 11th Feb 2011
- 12 - Just returned from weekend at Black Hall Lodges. We really enjoyed our stay very peaceful and relaxing great views and enjoyed the walks from the site using the guides provided in the lodge. Very pleasant and helpful staff clean well appointed and spacious lodges. We will be visiting again to recharge our batteries soon!! Gary & Trish.
Mr B, Liverpool, Merseyside, 11th Feb 2011
- 13 - If you're looking for a relaxing holiday this is the place for you. Absolute peace and quiet accommodation is great everything provided to make your holiday a home from home. This is our second holiday here and hopefully won't be our last.
Mrs M, Wallasey, Merseyside, 19th Jan 2011
- 14 - It has all you want for that peaceful quiet break. The staff are lovely friendly and the lodges are perfect. We have been three times now twice with just myself and my wife and the third time with our 7 year old twins. Perfect every time.
Mr W, Maesteg, Mid Glamorgan, 15th Jan 2011
- 15 - Brilliant as a quiet getaway for couples and families. The hot tub and beautiful location make it extra special.
Mrs B, HOLMFIRTH, West Yorkshire, 29th Dec 2010
- 16 - We have now booked various holiday lodges with Hoseasons and we have always had such a lovely experience. The accommodation and holiday parks are always of such a high standard I have already recommended Hoseason to many friends.
Mrs B, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, 10th Dec 2010