Find the nearest lodge to you: or choose from the lodges below:
- » Ivyleaf Combe Lodges
- » Leycroft Valley Lodges
- » Indio Lake Lodges
- » Ruby Country Lodges
- » Whipcott Water Lodges
- » Saxon Maybank Lodges
- » New Forest Lodges
- » Weybread Lakes Lodges
- » Redbrick Woodland Lodges
- » Charleswoth Lodges
- » Quarry Walk Lodges
- » Black Hall Lodges
- » Bluewood Lodges
- » Anglesey Lakeside Lodges
- » Trewythen Lodges
- » Meadows End Lodges
- » Ribblesdale Lodges
- » Faweather Grange Lodges
- » West Tanfield Lodges
- » Oakwood Lodges
- » Raywell Hall Lodges
- » Hornsea Lakeside Lodges
- » Parmontley Hall Lodges
- » Nunland Hillside Lodges
- » Kessock Highland Lodges
What's unique about Anglesey Lakeside Lodges:
- Perfectly placed superb lakeside lodges with large outside decking areas
- An exclusive and spacious development less than 30 minutes from Snowdonia National Park a walkers paradise
- The Traeth Bychan coastline is just 9 miles from the lodges, a very tranquil and scenic beach
Short breaks from
5types of lodge at this site
View lodges »
Anglesey Lakeside Lodges | AngleseyCheck availability / book »
About Anglesey Lakeside Lodges
Anglesey Lakeside Lodges are part of our Autograph Lodge Holiday collection and enjoy a truly breathtaking location surrounded by the majestic countryside and tranquil rolling hills of Anglesey.
Spaciously situated around 9 acres of beautifully landscaped lakes, this exclusive selection of luxurious contemporary lodges commands spectacular views over the picturesque Anglesey landscape and creates an idyllic rural retreat far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Each lodge has been designed to the most exacting standards while retaining an individual character and style that seamlessly combines traditional rustic appeal with the ultimate in unadulterated modern luxury. Sit back and choose your break at your own pace as you soak up the ambience of the unique surroundings.
You can do as much or as little as you please - Anglesey plays host to an array of delightful bays and beaches nearby, or you can explore the chic vibrancy of the fashionable town of Beaumaris.
Extra special touches
Indulge yourself with special deals on pamper days at the Tres Ygowen Hotel. Pamper packs are available on request. Cycle hire is also available.
Typical Lodge features:
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Flat screen TV with freeview/DVD/CD
- Ipod docking station
- Kitchen including microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels included Beds made up for your arrival
- Spacious verandah with garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Pets £50pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges)
- 1 - We had a great relaxing short break within a luxury lodge with those little extras which made it all that more special.
Mrs S, Newark, Nottinghamshire, 11th Mar 2011
- 2 - If you want a relaxing break where you can just relax your troubles away this is it! Fantastic break unbelievable accommodation and a beautifully relaxing lakeside location. Would definitely recommend if you just want to relax. All round Excellent! Will definitely be booking again!
Mr L, MANCHESTER, 28th Feb 2011
- 3 - The cabin was fantastic in a perfect location to get to a lot of various places easily. We really enjoyed everything about our short break and we are looking forward to booking again a.s.a.p.
Mr W, WARRINGTON, 30th Dec 2010
- 4 - We have had a lovely time the kids loved the hot tub and looking for the swan! You have everything you need in the lodge with some lovely finishing touches. We could all move in - thanks and take care!
Mrs W, Stockport, Cheshire, 29th Dec 2010
- 5 - The hot tub was perfect in -10 conditions - don't be afraid to use it when it's cold. The setting and lodge was absolutely lovely we couldn't ask for more and the view from the lodge in the morning sets you up for the day. We hope to come back in the summer to experience the better weather - thank you very much!
Mr R, Manchester, Lancashire, 3rd Dec 2010
- 6 - This is the 2nd time we have stayed at Anglesey Lakeside in 2009 we stayed in the Lakeside Lodge which was lovely and this year we stayed at the Lakeside Retreat both lodges could not be faulted what-so-ever... both fantastic.. .will definitely be back again next year..... if you want a quiet peaceful relaxing holiday or break this is the place to do it... fantastic is the word I'm looking for....
Miss R, LIVERPOOL, 6th Nov 2010
- 7 - Excellent peace and quiet tranquil lake front location within easy reach of Anglesey and the Snowdonia National Park.
Mr S, Beccles, Suffolk, 6th Nov 2010
- 8 - This is an amazing lodge in a lovely location. It exceeded all our expectations.
Mr S, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, 23rd Oct 2010
- 9 - A great tranquil location and the view from the master bedroom is terrific with a very comfortable bed. The hot tub is very warm no matter what the weather and was great at night. We liked the bath on the ground floor and the big open spaces round the lodge central heating ensured that it was nice and warm indoors too. Ideally suited to visit both Snowdonia and Anglesey.
Miss B, Heywood, Lancashire, 18th Oct 2010
- 10 - Absolutely peace quiet fantastic surroundings.
Miss L, St. Helens, Merseyside, 11th Oct 2010
- 11 - Fantastic relaxing and peaceful. The lodge is perfect the hot tub was great - and what views from the master bedroom! We didn't want to go home! We will be re-booking and telling friends and family what a great mini break we had - see you next year!
Mr B, Buckley, Clwyd, 8th Oct 2010
- 12 - This lodge is a little jewel. If you want extremely comfortable surroundings to relax in or to even explore from this is the place. The owners have provided a home from home with a fantastic comfort factor they provide a personal touch and customer service you are unlikely to find anywhere else.
Ms H, Warrington, Cheshire, 10th Sep 2010
- 13 - What a fantastic lodge. The setting the scenery etc. was just tranquil. Will definitely be going back. One of the best lodges we have stayed in and we have stayed in a few.
Mr F, DEESIDE, Clwyd, 30th Aug 2010
- 14 - Perfect place for relaxing after a lovely day out with excellent facilities that far exceeded expectations. Really lovely personal touches from owners. Shall go again soon.
Mr C, MARKET RASEN, Lincolnshire, 14th Aug 2010
- 15 - High class accommodation in a peaceful location.
Mr H, LIVERPOOL, Merseyside, 14th Aug 2010
- 16 - I would love to recommend this as a holiday place but it was so good we want to be able to go back time and time again if we recommend it we might miss out!! Wonderful accommodation and ideal to explore North Wales. Fishing briliant kept the boys quiet and engrossed!!!
Mrs B, Corsham, Wiltshire, 31st Jul 2010